Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Napkin

Upon realizing that I will be leaving America for 9.5 months (it's finnally hitting me) I'm starting to think about all the things I've taken for granted.
For example, my sister who studied in Argentina realized she loves American napkins, because the ones in Argentina suck. What followed was an entrie tirade on the lack of absorbency of Argentinian napkins, and waves of frustrated color actually whelled in her face at the mere memory of these pathetic excuses for a napkin, that were better thought of as the retarded cousin of Brawny that they always kept in the back so that people wouldn't stare.
Though I don't find myself this emotionally invested in such trivial kitchenware, I'm sure I will come across my Spanish version of a napkin. I can only hope that I don't wake one day and shoot everyone in sight because I can't get a hold of my treasured Resse's Peanut Butter Cups that have gotten me through more breakups than chocolate chip cookie dough and the Lifetime network combined.
Never get between a gay man and his self-destructive methods of filling his void.

No comments:

Post a Comment