Wednesday, September 9, 2009

D.C. Ahoy!

So today I took a six and a half hour train ride from New London, Connecticut, to Washington, District of Columbia. I'm here in Arlington with my brother and sister in law, until my flight from Dullas Airport on the 17th.
This week I plan to buy little tokens of appreication for my host family. Any suggestions?

Anyway, East Lyme High School has terrible management skills. I got a call a few days ago from the Main Office asking me why I hadn't been showing up for class. Apparently I was never taken off the attendence record like my counselor said I was. Realizing that I had been technically skipping school for a week, I felt a warmth of sadistic satisfaction. I had a Hot Pocket to celebrate my anarchistic victory.

2 comments:

  1. hey
    if you're here til the seventeenth, do you want to meet up/catch up sometime?

    ReplyDelete