Friday, September 25, 2009

La Casa


So that´s my room. Tons of light, TONS of wardrobe space. I love it.

Además, la casa at first seems just like it does in America. But the details are there, and they add up pretty quickly.

Here, people leave windows and doors open ALL THE TIME. It´s as hot outside as inside, so it makes no difference.

But then there are things that are a bit loco. The washing machine is outside, and there are no dryers- they hang clothes on a clothesline and let it air dry. -No no, padres, that´s cool. I didn´t want my clothes to dry all the way through anyway- (freaks)

La casa is actually an apartment, and as it turns out, everyone here in Sanse lives in an apartment. Some are in this sort of community complex and are as big as a modest house, like my friend María, but there are no white picket fences nor giant lawns.

Anyways, that´s all for now. I´m going to see Madrid with some friends on Sunday, and I´m REALLY excited.

Adiós

1 comment: