Monday, October 5, 2009

Madrid Escapades

So yesterday I tripped to Madrid with Marta, Ale, and Mar. (shown in order, left to right))



I saw Plaza Mayor, Palacio Real, and all that blah blah.


The better part was all the people. And so many starving musicians on the street. It was like looking at my future. I loved it.

Then of course, in Plaza Mayor, I had to stop and watch this guy perform.



Orange pants means trustworthy, right?

Anyway, he decided to pull me in and make me part of his show. Namely, the part when he uses me to get on top of his tall unicycle. Or better put, when he sits on top of my shoulder, pushes his unicycle over, and insists that I be ridden.

But the best character of all was a fictional one. Spiderman.

1 comment:

  1. OMG SPIDEY!!! *wipes tears* hahaa oh god.

    I've been to Plaza Mayor and Palacio Real as well, and yea there were.....rather interesting folk, but I sure didn't catch THAT ONE.

    ~ Teresa

    ReplyDelete