Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Calorrrr

So it's late June, which means everyday gets continuously hotter. Now, I started sweating in March, so that's just a little reference point for you.

Heat makes me lose the desire to move and talk and breathe, so naturally I try to spend as much time as possible at the beach.

Unfortunately, I'm already a gamba, because on Sunday we went to Conil, one of the pueblos blancos. They're gorgeous, they look like little white mountains. But the beaches are bitches cause if you don't put on sunscreen three times you end up like a gamba like me (the Spanish have a hard time with English vowels, and often same beach as bitch. Tanget GO!

In Spain,
Shoot is shit
Six is sex
Socks is sucks
Sheet is shit
Luck is lick

As you can imagine, many humorous phrases are often created by otherwise normal lucky trips to the beach with six people. Tanget STOP!)

And today I went to see my German friend dance El Vito and Sevillanas in concert. Together we are the foreigner gambas.

No comments:

Post a Comment