Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nazi

So like I've already mentioned, I miss Jewish people. But I'm the only one.

Now, it's not that Spaniards are Nazis.....afterall, in the Midwest there's a huge Nazi movement.
But...

Most of the desks have a Swatzika drawn on them. Or an anti-swatzika sign. There seems to be some graffiti war going on or something. Maybe I'm just dumb and never noticed it in the States.

But the other week I started writing on the desks with Statzikas: (in Spanish, of course)
The King of the Jews
Is YOUR God.
Respect the differences,
Realize the similarities.

And then a Star of David and a cross that joined together to make an anti-Swatzika sign, yayyy.

BUTTT
One of my classmates today told me that Hitler was God, and crossed out my acceptance tolerance love stars horse shoes and rainbows pictures with heavy black marker.

He was laughing when he said it, but stillll, that's not really anything to laugh about, especially when we're studying WWII in history at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment